RStudio Connect is a new publishing platform for the work your teams create in R. Share Shiny applications, R Markdown reports, Plumber APIs, dashboards, plots, and more in one convenient place. Use push-button publishing from the RStudio IDE, scheduled execution of reports, and flexible security policies to bring the power of data science to your entire enterprise.
Manage reports, apps and APIs
- Description: Investigate stock returns using parameterized R Markdown. Schedule updates or email results on demand.
- Data: Stock
- Keywords: R Markdown, Shiny, Plumber
Integrate data products into production systems
- Description: Integrate R into productions systems. Create Shiny apps, parameterized R Markdown docs, and Plumber APIs that work with databases, email, websites, and REST based system calls.
- Data: Bitcoin
- Keywords: Shiny, R Markdown, Plumber
Have fun communicating insights
- Description: Use RStudio Connect and the Tidyverse to publish your favorite content.
- Data: Star Wars; Stocks
- Keywords: Tidyverse, Shiny, R Markdown, Plumber
Build interactive reports, apps, and APIs
- Description: A collection of assets to showcase the kinds of content that can be published to RStudio Connect from the RStudio IDE. The assets are based on an analysis of hospital vs population analysis.
- Data: Census data
- Keywords: Shiny, R Markdown
Create dashboards and APIs with your predictive models
- Description: Use the RStudio toolchain to build an income scoring model: Start with Exploratory data analysis in a notebook. Compare models with a Shiny dashboard. Deploy the model as an API.
- Data: Bank Marketing
- Keywords: API, Tidyverse